It is often believed that ovulatory disorders are the most common reasons for difficulty faced by women in conceiving. 30% of female infertility cases happen on account of ovulatory disorders. Common problems pertaining to ovulation are hormonal problems like inability to produce normal follicles which, in turn, causes failure of producing mature eggs, malfunctioning of the hypothalamus, and malfunctioning of the pituitary glands.
Unruptured follicle syndrome, scarred ovaries, and premature menopause are other causes of poor ovulation. Turning to natural fertility cure with ayurvedic treatment for ovulation is a potential way of therapeutic healing from infertility issues.
Ayurvedic View on Female Infertility
Amidst, the mad rush of the modern lifestyle conceiving has become a major problem among majority couples. Besides seeking conventional treatment it is very important to resort to alternative courses of treatment like ayurvedic treatment for pregnancy. Ayurveda regards the lack of nutrition in the reproductive tissue; Shukra Dhatu as the prime reason for infertility in women. This mainly happens on account of the presence of toxins in the body and poor digestion. Some other causes of infertility are anxiety, depression, and insomnia etc. Ayurvedic doctors often prescribe the use of dried banyan tree bark powder mixed with sugar to treat infertility issues; this is a trusted solution for ayurvedic medicine for blocked fallopian tubes.
Improved Fertility with Ayurvedic Treatment for Blocked Fallopian Tubes
20% of infertility cases in women occur on account of the blocked fallopian tube problem. An obstruction in the fallopian tube hinders the egg from travelling down to the tube. It also prevents the sperm from reaching out to the egg which causes problems in fertilization. In order to reduce inflammation in the fallopian tube and promote blood circulation, resort to herbs. The following herbs are ideal for facilitating Ayurvedic treatment for blocked fallopian tubes- ginseng, goldenseal, dong quai, red clover, chamomile, calendula etc.
These herbs can kill any form of bacteria, like yeast which prevents fertility. Dong Quai capsule is a vital ayurvedic medicine for blocked fallopian tubes. It effectively reduces tissue congestion, muscle cramps, and improves circulation to the reproductive organs. Consider taking a fertility massage it helps in breaking up of scar tissues and improves blood circulation around the tubes. Massaging almond, lavender, or olive oil over the pubic bone is an effective natural cure.
Conceive naturally with ayurvedic Treatment for Pregnancy
Pregnancy and child birth is undeniably the most rejuvenating experience in the life of a woman. Most ayurvedic medicine for blocked fallopian tubes contains herb components. Ayurveda aims at keeping the body healthy through the use of natural remedies by regulating ayurvedic treatment for ovulation. Herbs like, Stinging nettle nourishes the uterus and strengthens the kidney and adrenal gland, Black cohosh is an antispasmodic which reduces period cramps and stimulates the ovaries.
The herb Vitex- Agnus Cactus increases the progesterone level and regulates anovulation, amenorrhea, and premenstrual stress. Wild Yam is generally considered to be one of the best fertility herbs for twins and it largely boosts the progesterone count in women. Herbs effectively regulate the hormone and nourish the body in order to conceive better.
Combat Pregnancy Issues with Ayurvedic Treatment for Infertility In Females
Besides ovulation disorder, other factors causing infertility in women are as follows- uterine fibroids, endocrine disorders, and anatomical defects in the uterus. Some vital herbs facilitating ayurvedic treatment for pregnancy are as follows-
- Shatavari– Asparagusracemosus or Shatavari is a spinous under-shrub which bears numerous tuberous roots. This herb is often used to nourish the ovum and increases fertility.
- Lodhra- This is an evergreen tree which increases the level of follicular stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone. It also has several anti-inflammatory properties.
- Ashoka- This too is a small evergreen tree, the barks of this tree bears a stimulating effect on the endometrium and ovarian tissue. Ashoka is a power herb for ayurvedic treatment for ovulation.
- Kumari- Also known as Aloe barbadensis is a short-stem perennial plant. The consumption of this herb leads to the in-vitro production of oestradiol and progesterone.
Power of Ayurveda in Curing Infertility
Ayurveda as a form of alternative cure dates back to over several thousand years even before modern medicine existed. Ayurveda specialists aim at healing the whole body naturally without any medical interference. Some quick tips are as follows-
- Enhance the presence of Shukradhatu in the body with foods like pineapple which is healthy for ovum. Consuming quinoa also increases estrogenic activity in the body.
- Make use of the medicated oil basti via the rectum. It eliminates the doshas from the rectum and improves ovum quality.
- Shirodhara therapy is a special rhythmic movement of the medicated oils on the forehead. It stimulates the hypothalamus and pituitary glands which leads to adequate hormone secretion.
- Phala Gritam is a great ayurvedic medicine which helps treat female infertility. When consumed with milk in the form of liquefied butter it cures functional problems pertaining to conceiving.
Be it ayurvedic treatment for blocked fallopian tubes or ayurvedic treatment for infertility in the female, Ayurveda aims at adopting a holistic approach towards a cure. Ayurvedic medicines essentially have their roots in herbs and natural substances which serve as an alternate source of cure bearing no- critical side-effects on the body.